Featured in Clean Water Advocate
Read HR Efficient's founder Judy Montoya's article on managing today's workforce in the Clean Water Advocate, Winter 2019 edition.
Excerpt: "While utilities plan for the workforce of the future and worry about how to replace long-term skilled and trained employees, it is equally essential for them to better manage the workforce they have today. And, as managers know all too well, corrective action and discipline are an inescapable reality of managing employees. Looking at employee disciplinary procedures through the lens of “effective utility management (EUM),” those procedures should be designed to reinforce the EUM principles of employee development and leadership and to facilitate employee engagement and retention. Achieving this goal is not possible without a disciplinary process that is fair, equitable, and transparent."
Events & Speaking Engagements
Judy Montoya is a sought-after expert in the field of human relations management software. Judy has had the honor to speak at and attend events such as:
- Executive Management Conference AMWA (Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies), Scottsdale, AZ
- NACWA (National Association of Clean Water Agencies) Conference
*Guest Speaker: The Power of Information for Utility Management
- NACWA (National Association of Clean Water Agencies) National Clean Water Law & Enforcement Seminar
*Guest Speaker: Managing Today’s Workforce: Automating the Discipline/Grievance Processes to Improve Efficiencies and Reduce Risk and Exposure to Litigation
- Western Urban Water Coalition General Managers Meeting
- NACWA’s (National Association of Clean Water Agencies) Utility Leadership Conference
To request Judy's appearance at an event, please contact us at (email address.)
Schedule a Demo
Contact us to learn more about HR Efficient's PCA Software and schedule a demo to see how PCA can vastly improve your employee relationships.